Win up to $5,000 to reward your staff
Your team has worked hard this year - why not reward them with $5,000 behind the bar at your holiday party? Or take them out for a celebratory dinner.
With a DiviPay gift card, you can choose how you recognise your staff, controlling exactly how much you spend and where.
Enter the draw to win one of 6 DiviPay gift cards - first prize is worth $5,000.
Entries are now closed
First Prize: Women's Legal Service NSW
Runners Up: Etchcraft, Farsiight, RDA Gold Coast, Equality Media, My Glow 2
Terms and conditions
- To enter this competition, you must meet the following conditions:
- You must fill in all details in the above form
- You can share your entry on LinkedIn, tagging the DiviPay company page for an extra entry https://www.linkedin.com/company/divipay
- You must be an Australian operating business
- Your business must be headquartered in NSW, QLD, WA, Tasmania or Victoria
- First prize is $5,000 loaded onto a DiviPay card - which you can spend any which way you like. 5 runners up prizes are also up for grabs. Each runner up will receive $1,000 pre-loaded and ready to go on a DiviPay card.
- One entry is allowed per person. Multiple entries are allowed per business.
- This competition will start on 3 November 2021 and will end midnight 9 December 2021.
- Winners will be drawn on 10 December 2021 at 10:00 AEDT in the DiviPay office (5/80 Albion Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010, Australia).
- Winners will be notified by phone or email and the value of the prize is to be claimed via a DiviPay account. The winners will also be publicly announced on the DiviPay website: http://info.divipay.com/competition-holiday-2021
- Unclaimed prizes will be forfeited back to DiviPay after a period of 30 days.
- We're collecting your information for the purposes of running this competition and for future DiviPay activities.
- This competition is run by Divipay Pty Ltd ABN 39 617 434 607, 5/80 Albion Street, Surry Hills, NSW, 2010, Australia
Do you have a budget bandit in your team?
From the exuberant spender to the careless spender, it's easy for organisations to fall prey to 'budget bandits'. But with the right tools in place, CFOs can avoid this type of spender.
How Xero beat the Grinch
When Xero's 2020 Christmas party plans were cancelled, they still needed to thank their employees. Xero turned to DiviPay’s virtual cards to issue $100 to their 800 employees.
See DiviPay in action
Instantly issue virtual corporate cards, automate expense management and supercharge cash flow. See how businesses like Xero, Michael Hill and Canva use DiviPay
Trusted by Australia's fastest growing businesses
Trusted by Australia's fast growing businesses
"Making business payments and expense reporting a single, auto-populated, low-friction event at the time of purchase is a big step forward for increasing compliance with our card users. With DiviPay I have a central control hub to instantly issue cards, cancel cards or change limits 24x7 which is a game-changer." Damien Williams, Finance Director @ Medipass
"DiviPay solved the highly clunky and inefficient process of getting corporate cards issued for employees. DiviPay is easy to use, has a quick response time for customer service queries and comes with seamless integration with Xero." Jasmine Lee, Chief Financial Officer @ Reinventure
"DiviPay has enabled us to grow in a way that is not possible with traditional credit cards. As a new Company with limited cash, it has allowed us to dynamically assign funds to employees, as required to purchase parts and cover expenses. New starters or contractors can be issued a virtual corporate card in minutes, it is also super easy to re-assign or cut-off funds to suit the operational needs of the business." Simon Zaiko, Director @ JDZ Solar